Whether you own a sport bike, cruiser, or standard, AIB can meet the special needs of motorcycle owners.
We cover most types of motorcycles including: cruisers, street sport, touring, high-performance bikes and scooters. We will also consult with you to determine a variety of discounts for which motorcycle riders maybe eligible, e.g., completion of a Motorcycle Safety Foundation or Military Safety Course, discounts for mature riders, and multi-vehicle discounts.
AIB can help source flexible discount dental plans that are easy to implement and practically effortless to manage. We will source innovative turnkey solutions that allow businesses to save on their bottom line while offering their employees many money-saving dental care options.
Recently there has been an increase in the number of insurers that have begun to offer group dental plans that allow members to roll over their unused maximum treatment limits to subsequent years, although some require members to visit the dentist annually or more often for preventive care, the Wall Street Journal reports.
According to insurers, the plans seek to encourage members to visit the dentist on a regular basis for preventive care to prevent tooth decay and gum disease which studies have linked with diabetes, heart disease and premature birth and reduce overall medical costs. The plans, which cost employers only slightly more than traditional plans, also encourage low-risk members not to drop their dental plans, a move that would leave a larger percentage of high-risk members and increase costs for those who remain in the plans, according to insurers.
In today’s competitive environment, a college education for your children is not a luxury, it is a requirement.
For the last ten years, educational costs have been growing at an average rate of 7% per year.
There is no parent today who would want to give their children the opportunity to prepare for a happy and secure future, by enabling them to attend a quality university.
AIB will work with you to give your children the best inheritance you could ever give to your child…the chance to receive a higher education and to begin to build the foundations of a solid future. We can source specialized insurance products that help you save for your children’s education, and even guarantee their tuition in case of parental death.
Annuities are financial contracts between you and an insurance company. You give the company money now and the company pays you an income at a later time. Annuities can be useful retirement tools in addition to having special tax advantages.
There are just two types of annuities and two payout options. Fixed annuities are generally considered to be more conservative. Variable annuities, having the potential for greater gains, have a higher risk.
- Fixed: Fixed annuities earn a guaranteed rate of interest for a specific time period, such as one, three, or five years. Once the guarantee period is over, a new interest rate is set for the next period. The guaranteed interest rate of a fixed annuity is based on the claims-paying ability and financial health of the insurance company that issues the annuity.
- Variable: Variable annuities typically offer a range of funding options from which you may choose. These funding options may include portfolios comprised of stocks, bonds, and money market instruments. The account value of variable annuities can go up or down based on market fluctuations. Your contributions and earnings are not guaranteed; they depend on the performance of the underlying investment options. If the funding options you choose for your annuity perform well, they may exceed the inflation rate or fixed annuity returns. If they don’t perform well, you may lose not only any earnings you’ve made, but even some of your contributions.
- Deferred vs. Immediate Income: You can put money into a deferred annuity with a single payment or flexible payments, but immediate annuities are usually purchased with a single payment. How you receive the income from your investment also differs. As the names imply, you get money sooner from an immediate annuity and you delay getting money from a deferred annuity.
The needs of a landlord are different from a typical homeowner. That’s why we work with you to source landlord’s rental insurance policies that will provide you with a a broad range of essential property protection. Landlords Insurance will cover:
- Your rental building
- Other private structures on the property such as a garage or shed
- Your personal property.
As a landlord, you likely have items that you own such as tools, appliances, or furniture that are used by your tenants or stored on the rental property. This coverage extends even to items that are out for repair or servicing.
Landlords Insurance will provide you with protection from lawsuits as well as provide you with payment for loss of rental income:
- Protection from lawsuits: One of the biggest risks landlords face is liability for injuries or property damage that happens on a rental property. We will source coverage to protect you from lawsuits for bodily injury or property damage arising from the use of your personal property.
- Payment for loss of rental income: If you rely on the income from your tenants to pay your mortgage, you could face significant challenges. With coverage from AIB, you will receive payment for your loss rental income during the repair or rebuilding up to the limit specified in your policy.
AIB will consult with you to explain the ins and outs of auto insurance, and we will carefully explain the differences between liability limits, comprehensive coverage, personal injury protection, medical coverage and deductibles that are available to you and your family. We are sensitive to controlling annual increases in premiums, and will search for the most cost-efficient coverage for your car or truck.
Visit our Resource Room for more information on auto insurance options.
If you’re self-employed or have your own business, AIB can direct you to a quality retirement plan solution. It’s a great way to save for your own future, get tax breaks for your business and to offer competitive employee benefits. We will consult with you each step of the way, and source the most comprehensive plan, allowing you to chose from the retirement options that make the most sense for you and your company:
- Personal/Business 401(k)
- SEP IRA
- Personal Defined Benefit Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Simple IRA